Assessment and Evaluation Services
Call (612) 249-3656 to schedule any of the following services:
- Rule 25 assessment – MN state and court certified
- Chemical health evaluations
- Chemical health assessment
- Chemical dependency evaluation
- Chemical dependency assessment
- Alcohol evaluation
- Alcohol assessment
- Substance abuse evaluation – Assessing a patterned use of a drug in which the user consumes the substance in amounts or with methods which are harmful to themselves or others.
- Substance abuse assessment
- Drug evaluation - Assessing the use of mind-altering substances
- Drug assessment
- DWI evaluation - Assessing driving while intoxicated charges
- DWI assessment
- DUI evaluation – Assessing driving under the influence charges.
- DUI assessment
- Court ordered evaluation
- Court ordered assessment
- Second opinion assessment – Secondary evaluation when a person disagrees with a previous recommendation.
Call (612) 249-3656 to schedule any of the following educational services:
- DWI level 1 classes
- DWI level 2 classes
- One day dwi program
- Driving with care
- Level 1 alcohol classes
- Level 2 alcohol classes
- Online training
Where are you located?
You can come to our local office. Appointments are also available throughout the surrounding metro:
Links and Resources